Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wanna live life from a new perspective :)

hehe. was listening to song and chose a line of lyrics from the song as the title :P

Why is everyone's post all so emo. I read it and, in the most sophisticated way of saying it, it resembled a really sad memorial. But the fact is:
We're not freakin' dead. It's just that, the year's coming to the end. But the new one's gonn abegin soon :D

Jean, I promise you that I'll continue to "bend bend bend" next year as well. (trust me, I'll never get sick of that) :) We'll always have THE UMPH. Cause, the UMPH doesn't have an expire date :)

Al, We don't even know who's changing class yet lar... don't presume yet, so... choi choi choi.
HEHE. I bet next year Ian will have alot of new noises :)

Elgeeceemojay FTW :)

P.S. Are you guys going to school on Monday ?

xoxo, Gee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment