Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Walls Tumbled But We Didn't.

Charmaine,Jeannie & Grace.
You guys have made this year exciting,memorable and somehow terryifying for me.
I have been throught the best of the best and the worst of the worst.
I dropped the baton during sports' day,But who the hell cares?
I'm gonna run that bitch out of my way next year.Accidents happen,thats the point.
Im going to miss Grace's retarded BOBO.And,Jeannie's adorable yet annoying srandom squeaks.And,last but not least,Charmaine's version of Kissin u.
I ended up hating that song,but it reminded me of you Char :)
You guys have been through my crushing days with me,and to tell you the truth.
Whether I end up getting there or not,it doesn't matter.
Cause when I think of those times,all I remember is your squeaking Jeannie,and your nudges Grace,and your "OMG,AL IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU" Charmaine.
That was the fun part.
The terryfying part was in April,when I would lose my way and there was no one to turn to.
I tried to MAN-UP but everytime I looked at 3 of you all TESSAIFED.
I could hardly hold back my tears,I would secretly tear up telling you guys Im fine.
That it was just a cold.But,I got through it all.
An though there's still some drama going on,you guys are the ones who are helping me go through everyday without any regrets and I lived life like there's no turning back.
So,Thanks GEECEEMOJAY for being there when I needed you guys all this while. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment