Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Elgeeceemojay's running again

Hi guys! I miss all of you so much! The times when we walked, laughed, SANG, squeak, screamed, chatted together is missed badly. I wish we could meet up or something during the hols. Jeannie! Your house. That's the only place we can be together at the same time. Jean hor! You better come for all the parties, you're always not attending these stuffs and you're badly missed!

Chaangg! It was great seeing you yesterday at Sean Yi's house. Hehe, I love you soooo much! And shut up with my bag thingo. Love you so much! I don't know how I'll survive without you next year in W. But no worries, I think I can handle myself well in W next year :( You better have fun in K! But don't have too much fun and forget us, W-IANS!

Are you having fun in Bangkok Grace?! Get all of us something really cheap. Cheapskates people ahha. When is our next skype date? There's a new skype thing, we can video call with as many people as we want to! So I think it'll be fun. I'll post the link on your walls. (:

x Charchar!

No comments:

Post a Comment