Friday, July 9, 2010

when cookies crumble, I eat the crumbs =]

Charm, it's not life or death. Chill mo. No matter what, we still love ya darling XD

For starters, I'm in distress over our whole " tie two pony tails for our dance on the day of the concert", cracking my head on how to save myself. But if all fails, have fun criticizing me XD

Next subject, lockers =] Such a beautiful word, my back feels better already =] Someone stuffed his bag in the locker XD BTW, I'm going to make another key, the keys need more colour and Al, if you're reading this, during your counsellor's meeting, complain on behalf of mua, " the lockers need more colour "

Al, you'll look fabby in the suprise dress, you know. the one that was in the blue plastic bag =]

Jin, Chicken. Nut . Bread .
go laugh your knickers off XD

I think our blog has become. somewhat. and inspiration =]
Quote: "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery "
Go google it if you don't understand
but for those who got it, haha. Right?

Elgeeceemojay FTW =]
xoxo gee

No comments:

Post a Comment