Friday, July 9, 2010

our blog been's dead ._. hehehhe lala face! allison (x

hehe, Char's here btw. I feel very very, I mean very very very! depressing today. Well, basically, Al and Gee mistakened me ): I was so sad ): But, I guess everything worked out pretty well at the end right :) I'm also sick, and screw u Daniel, you pushed me like uber hard -.-

I went to the sick bay today for about an hour, Al followed me too, I kinda skipped BM. yay? We skipped English and Geo, perhaps, teachers were absent? And, I really hope you guys understood me, yah?

I'M GONNA MAKE A VOW, just like you Grace :)
I really don't wanna hang out with them, it was just a coincedence, okay? I'm really sorry if you guys had thought it in a wrong way. I'm sorry, okay?

But, luckily, everything went OKAY? right? ):

No comments:

Post a Comment