Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's a Thursday thing

Charm and I went to the sick bay today, when we came back to class I wish I let charm stay in the sick bay for a longer period of time...

Ceemo, I hope you cramps don't steal your laughy-ness away XD

ROFLMAO, Al unbuckled Jay's strap!!!! Apparently Charm "dared" Al ;)

Jay & charm, - before I begin my lecture, I am wearing an angry look on my face and I think I look serious- WHY MUST YOU GUYS ABANDON US FOR CAMP TOMORROW ?!?! Make sure you don't have too much fun without me and Al, or I will eat you. Other than that, have a a great camp, tell me about it, kay? Imma miss you guys !!!! =[

I lost my pink mechanical pencil!!!!!! =[ if anyone find it pls instantly inform me!!!!! oh and this is what happened when I asked Al whether she had seen my pink mechanical pencil.

Me: Al! Have you seen my pink pencil?
Al: What colour?
XD

What would I do without you Al? my life would be very. much .less .laughy .

p.s. Zara is having a sale , it was in the news papers ( I think ) =]

love ya lots,
gee

No comments:

Post a Comment