Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gee is for Ginseng =]

Class photo was laughy laughy, doll domination was epic fail.

My knee and jaw still hurts from photo session=[

Oreo cheesecake was A- some, happy birthday June babes =] and , how funny, my mum decided to make oreo cheesecake today as well =] I shall become fat and explode XD

Al, I know you're going through stress right now with your "friend", but it's okay, we'll always be there for you. Whether the advice we gave you was helpful? You're going to love us either way =]

OH, and do you guys think sunway would be good for the class trip?

P.S. Al, I didn't see ceemo bring a comb to school today O.o Her hair's always so fabby, she probably didn't need one=]

P.P.S Ceemo, your hair , puffy or not , is still fabby XD

P.P.P.S Jay, I want to see your fat rooted ginseng plant soon =]

No comments:

Post a Comment